November 21, 2011

Cookies of Course

Cookies of Course
555 W. Hastings (Harbour Centre/SFU)
Fresh baked cookies 
Daily special cookies
Verdict
K





Cookies of Course serves fresh, baked on site cookies in Harbour Centre. I remember there was a few deals going around for this place online but I never ended up buying one because I'm not much of a cookie monster.
Since I was nearby, why not try one?
By the time I arrived, the a large selection of cookies was already sold out . I wanted to try the Mocha Cappuccino cookie!
I ended up trying the Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cookie. 

The Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cookie($1) was alright.It was soft, semi-chewy, and nutty but it lacked the richness and butter of a good cookie. I liked how the cookie dough was not too sweet to balance out the milk chocolate chips but the dough tasted oily. 
I wouldn't order this cookie again but I might give this place another try.

Cookies Of Course on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment