January 31, 2012

Sushi Bang

Sushi Bang
Quick, fast and cheap Sushi
Good portions
Recommendations
Lunch Box specials
Verdict
J
Sushi Bang is pretty much your average Sushi joint with cheap sushi and Bento boxes. The quality is nothing out of the ordinary but it's a popular joint for many of the local workers and Hospital staff.

I was craving some beef and tempura so I ordered the Beef Teriyaki Bento Box (~$8).

The bento includes Salad, California roll, Tempura (sweet potato, zucchini, prawn),beef teriyaki and miso soup.

The beef teriyaki was OK. The meat was thinly sliced and flavorful with the teriyaki sauce. The portion of meat was surprisingly filling! I wish there was a bit more rice though...

My favorite part of the bento was the Tempura! I'm not a big fan of veggies but if you fry it in tempura batter, I'll eat a whole garden. Hehehe
The veggies were fried just right-the zucchini was juicy and the yam was soft. 

The California roll was mediocre. I wouldn't order this off the menu.

The Salad was very fresh and crunchy but the vinaigrette was too sweet for me.

Overall, Sushi Bang was good and cheap. However, I would head elsewhere for food i.e Sha Lin Noodle House, or Benkei.


Sushi Bang on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment