September 26, 2011

WE Coffee

After eating ramen next door at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, DentistryLady and I wanted something hot to drink and headed next door to WE Coffee. I had wanted to check this Cafe out after admiring their coffee machine infront of the window. They serve a large variety of hot beverages, waffles and sandwiches, among many things.
 I really liked their decor and ambiance, but it was very cold in the cafe.  

Since both of us were full, we skipped the waffles and the Strawberry Trifle I wanted to try that I saw on Diana's post. Maybe next time? Hehehe!
Looking at the menu, the prices were quite expensive (i.e $6+ for waffles, $5+ drinks) for what was offered. 
The Hot Chocolate was good, likely made with chocolate vs powder but I was hoping for a smooth finish, with microfoam throughout but this was not the case. I expected better quality drink given the price!
The Caramel Macchiato was definately one of the best over all I drank for a while. The expresso was very fragrant, and smooth and not over/under extracted. The sweetness was just right. I would order this again.







  WE. Coffee on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment